Why Choose Us?
#BestGreenScreenPhotoboothEver! Find out why our guests are using this hashtag to describe their experience with us. We provide the most interactive, creative, fun, professional and social media connected Green Screen Photo Booth service in the Northern California Bay Area. Let us help you make your next Event the best one yet. Check out our reviews on Yelp >>here<
We Offer Packages with:
* Video Booth option to capture Guests' 20 second greetings
* Choice of up to 6 green screen backgrounds
* Kiosk for your Guests to e-mail their prints to themselves
* We bring our own WiFi
* Music to dance to while taking fun photos
* Unlimited Prints
* Plastic sleeves for your prints
* Fast on-site printing
* Design Service for a unique 4x6 Photo Layout to include #hashtags, branding, graphics, logo or Special Greetings
* Use of large assortment Party Prop 100+ items
* We compile and process all videos, place them along with the Prints onto a CD, then mailed to the Host a few days after the event.
* Hosted online gallery of all your video greetings and photos
* NO Charge for set-up and teardown times
* On-site Interactive Fun Attendant
* We offer payment through Paypal for security and convenience
* Prior to booking, prices are subject to change without notice
* CA Sales taxes apply
* Affordable Package Prices.
Additional Service Add-Ons
* Design Service for a custom green screen step repeat background to include a logo and/or graphics
* Email customization to include additional text, instructions and info
* Extra Set of all Photos printed at the end of Event placed into small 4x6 album
* Scrap Album Station: 12x12 album & sheets, pens, table, and lamp
* 4x6 Display Folders available in black or white
* Projector to show Guests Photos on a wall or ceiling
* Idle time between scheduled Operational hours
* Outdoor tent and generator
* Travel — per mile charge beyond 35 miles from 95035
Green Screen Themes
Below are the variety of themes we offer for our green screen backgrounds. If you have a theme not listed here you may provide your own images as an option.
Chinese New Year
Q: What is your deposit and payment schedule?
A: We require a $250 deposit to hold your date & times. Full payment must before services can begin.
Q: How does your Green Screen Photo Booth work?
A: Using the touch screen interface, Guests may select from six (6) predetermined background of your choice. We have hundreds of various themed backgrounds to choose from.
Q: How does your Social Media Sharing work?
A: Using our Kiosks, your Guests can then Email or upload to their Social Media world. This feature is available within our service provider's data coverage area or where WIFI connectivity is provided.
Q: What is a Video Booth?
A: With a touch of a button, the photo booth converts to a video booth. This is a great opportunity for your Guests to leave you a 20 second video message of how awesome you are! You'll then receive a video link to view a compilation of all your Guests' greetings.
Q: How much time do you need for Set-up and Breakdown?
A: It takes us approximately 30-45 minutes to setup or breakdown the photo booth. We will arrive approximately 1 hour prior to your event start time to ensure space and power requirements are made available. We do not charge for set-up or breakdown times.
Q: My venue requires a certificate of Liability Insurance, can you provide one?
A: Yes, we can provide the name of your venue on a certificate of Liability Insurance and have it emailed to your venue coordinator.
Q: I paid a lot for my beautiful venue, can I use it as my background?
A: Of course! Guests can walk-up to the unit and take photos or leave a video message. Our largest group picture record so far is 30 Guests.
Q: Do you suggest a traditional Enclosed Photo Booth or a modern Open Air Photo Booth?
A: Open Air booths are becoming more popular. While the traditional enclosed setup offers some privacy, our new open setup is less restrictive and allows for fun larger group pics.
Corporate Clients & Venues
Corporate Clients: Sunset Magazine, CISCO, Intel, Speck, Menlo Park Atherton Education Foundation, Palmer Middle School, Lynbrook High School, KeyPoint Credit Union, Jubilee, ALLS, Inc., Outforce LLC, Cardio Dx, Artiman, Sheraton Hotel
Venues: Bridge's Golf Club, Castello di Amorosa Winery, San Francisco City Club, Michaels at Shoreline, Magiano, San Jose Giants Municipal Stadium, Diablo Country Club, Black Hawk Auto Museum, Willows Event Venue, Domenico Winery, Scott's Seafood, Dave & Busters, Zahir's Bistro, Terrace at Willow Glen, David's Restaurant, Hotel Valencia, Petaluma Golf & Country Club, Hotel De Anza, Freedom Hall & Gardens, Corinthian Grand Ballroom, Biltmore Hotel